At Christ Point, our Student Ministry’s goal is to point middle & high school students & their families to Jesus Christ, helping them develop in their faith as we reach out to their friends together. Christ Point Students meets each week to dig into the Bible, eat donuts, break into small groups & engage in epic battles involving playground balls, orange cones, pool noodles & occasionally bicycles.
The Gospel Projects for Students: Winter 2018-2019, Volume2, Out of Egypt
This study continues with the three-year chronological journey through the storyline of Scripture. Volume 2 will cover the last chapters of Genesis and the book of Exodus, focusing on how God redeems His people, provides for His people and receives praise from His people. Throughout the study, students will also learn key essential Doctrines along the way, being equipped to think with a Christian worldview and live it out accordingly.
Totaling thirteen sessions broken down into three units: 1) God Redeems His People 2) God Provides for His People 3) God Receives Worship from His People.
DEFY GRAVITY – CHICK-FIL-A
Date: Saturday, March 23rd
Let’s have some fun! Here’s what you need to know.
- CPStudents, CPKids, and friends are welcome!
- 8:50 a.m. Meet at Defy Gravity (8116 University City Blvd in Clt)
- Middle and High School students may be dropped off, CP Kids 5th grade and below need a parent in attendance with them.
- Purchase Jump Ticket and fill out waivers in advance (we have chosen the 1.5 hour timeframe from 9-10:30, but feel free to adjust).
- 12:00 p.m. Student pick up at Chick-Fil-A (8648 JW Clay Blvd. Clt)
- CPKids parents and kids can meet together at Chick-Fil-A
PARENTS of RISING 6th-12th GRADE STUDENTS:
If you are not receiving text updates regarding the Christ Point Student activities and would like to, please let us know! Send your cell phone number to Info@ChristPoint.com and we’ll make sure you’re plugged in!