You’re a believer. You’re a follower of Christ trying to mature in your faith. And while you’re waiting to grow, you end up sinning again and again. So you try to be good, and try to do more, and hope to grow spiritually. But grow to what?
Join us Sundays in June and August during the 9:00 hour service as we discuss what it looks like to be and reproduce disciples. NOTE: No Gathering or Student Ministry will meet during the month of July.
Our Renegade Student Ministry invites all rising 6th-12th graders this Friday, June 14th, at Concord Mills for lunch and a movie!
Meet at the food court at 12:30 and we’ll grab lunch (bring money for lunch). The Incredibles 2 starts at 1:30pm. Tickets can be purchased here:
- The cost of the movie is $13.99 for everyone 13 and up. 12 and under is $12.50. I would encourage you to purchase tickets before Friday. Seating is assigned. So far we have gobbled up tickets in Row F.
- The movie is two hours long. It should be out around 4:00.
- Parents, please make arrangements to pick up your children following the movie.
- Event is for rising 6th-12th graders. If your son or daughter will be in 6th grade in the fall…you’re invited! Parents are welcome to come, but it’s not a requirement!
- Pastor James will be your AMC movie host. His cell phone number is 704-644-9939 if you need to get a hold of him.
- Please let Pastor James know you are coming by emailing James@Christ Point.org.
On Sunday, June 24th, there will be a Blood Drive immediately following the service in partnership with the Y. Looking for brave souls who would be willing to give blood to save a life. The drive will be held from 11:45 am to 3:15 pm in the Sullivan Room. Sign Up at RenCentral!