It’s our desire at Christ Point to point you to Jesus. We believe one of the most effective ways to do that is through experiencing authentic community in groups. If you want to be a part of what God is doing at Christ Point regular involvement in a group is essential. Beginning this month people can connect with a men’s or women’s group that meets during the week, attend our Gathering hour on Sunday morning, or be a part of one of our new small groups. This month we are launching five new small groups that will meet at various times during the week. Our groups will meet during the following times and places:
- Tuesday: Al and Wendy Newell (Highland Creek area; 6:30 pm)
- Wednesday: Billy and Ann Marie Gwaltney (Harrisburg; 7:00 pm)
- Friday: James and Melissa Metsger (Davidson/Concord area; 6:30 pm)
- Friday: Jeremy and Jessica Carter (Highland Creek area; 6:30 pm)
- Friday: Wes and Jodi Richardson (Davidson/Concord area; 6:00 pm)
- Small groups will plan to meet minimally twice a month for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
- Childcare is handled from within each group. Because Christ Point believes attendance in a group is so important to our spiritual growth and development, we are committed to helping with childcare costs as needed.
- While there may be times each group studies the same material, study material in most groups will be handled by group leaders and will vary from group to group.
- Groups have limited space depending on location. Once that limit is reached the group will be full. When you go to sign up each available “spot” represents 1 adult. If you’re unable to find your way into a small group in January, we encourage you to attend the men’s group, women’s group, or the Gathering hour on Sunday morning. Lord willing, we will add additional groups in the fall as needed.
Sign-ups for Small Groups will begin this Sunday following the service. There are two ways to sign up for small groups:
- There will be a signup sheet at the Point Central table following the service.
- You can download the “Church Center” phone app that lists the groups, times, and locations.
- Church Center phone app: sign-up
Please be praying about a group and time that works for you. If you have questions about groups please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org